Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reviving This Blog

It's been 4 years now since I last updated this blog. I was making a lot of blogs before and can't really update them much 'coz I'm the kind of person who have so much interest in this world. I'm hoping I can revive this blog starting this month. For 4 years, I have accumulated a lot of Ukay ukay finds that are worth blogging and sharing to the whole world. I also have a lot of tips and Do-it-yourself projects using Ukay-ukay clothes. The cheapest ukay-ukay I have bought is worth 5 pesos and it's a baby blue skirt with pleats and it's somewhat similar to today's fashion trend called the circle skirt or the skater skirt. I bought this skirt 1 year before this trend became popular. Today, a circle skirt is worth a few bucks and it also depends upon the brand producing it. This one is made in Japan and at the time I bought this at the ukay ukay stalls, I can't fit on it since I've gained a lot of weight for the last few years and that's the reason why I've lost interest in the fashion world anymore and another reason why I lost my interest in blogging about fashion. But thank God, I've redeemed myself and lost a lot of weight through exercise and healthy eating and my love for fashion came back. I've also made a new blog about my journey to weight loss, my struggles and success story but I still have doubts whether I would like to share the link to my blog here. Maybe next time...

Anyway, the blue skirt below is the skirt I was talking about. The top is also from ukay-ukay. The shoes is not though but if you're interested where I bought it, it's from Melissa. I've seen a lot of imitations of this shoe right now and I'm really sad about it 'coz I bought this at a staggering 5999.95 pesos. Tsk!!! It's really not worth it anymore seeing fake Melissa Lady Dragons. 


#skaterskirt #circleskirt #copymystyle #beltedskirt #pastel #fashionfinds #fashion #fashionista #asian

No comments: